These are challenging times for us all. Parents are wearing many hats right now, caring for ourselves, our children and teaching schoolwork. Children respond well to routine, try to keep your days as close to normal as you can.
- Wake up routines: eat breakfast, change into clothes, brush teeth
- Schoolwork/remote learning every weekday until lunch
- Get up and move around/exercise several times a day
- Limit screen time
- Cook dinner together
- Play board games or cards
- Bedtime routine and time as usual
Make the most of the time you have with your family!